Bee Happy Montessori House is currently hiring an ECE/IT with current ECE/IT Certificates to practice or who are within a few months of completion.
- Full-Time, Permanent position, 40 hrs/week (shift for ECE to be able to close the program), 8 hours a day.
- Hourly Wage: $16.00 – $18.00/hour (wage negotiable but hiring rate reflects education and experiences)
- Possibility of Health Benefits after 3 months
- Early Childhood Education Certificate
- BC License to Practice as an Early Childhood Educator
- First Aid Certificate (current or intent to obtain
- Clear Criminal Record Check will be conducted
- Experience: would be an asset but not mandatory if the candidate is educated and possessing ECE certificate and BC License
- At least 2 reference letters
- Follow Bee Happy Montessori House philosophy and guidance methods
- Develop and implement activities in our early childhood setting (play and open ended art areas) for children between 17 months – 5 yrs.
- Ensure that all children are treated with respect and that the program meets their individual developmental needs.
- Communicate daily with parents regarding various aspects of care for their children
- Work in educator partnership to deliver an enriched program
How to Apply
- E-mail Resume to email@example.com
Only selected candidate will be contacted for the interview.
Organization: Bee Happy Montessori House
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org