KING’S KIDS MONTESSORI HOUSE is a Christian, privately owned and operated preschool
program located in Duncan B.C. It is based on the educational philosophy of the19th century
educator, Maria Montessori.
Now accepting applications for Early Childhood Educators. We are seeking applicants with the
- Early Childhood Education – Diploma, Certificate or Educator Assistant
- Valid License to Practice from B.C. Registries
- Valid First Aid certificate in child care
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for building relationships and team work
- Past experience working with young children
- Training in Montessori education is an asset.
To apply, please submit the following:
- cover letter
- resume and 3 written references
- your philosophy of early childhood education
- your personal statement of faith
Applications can be dropped off in person or mailed to:
King’s Kids Montessori House
Attention: Solange Dixon
2455 Roome Road
Duncan, BC V9L 4L1
Thank you in advance for your application; only those who will be interviewed will be contacted. We
encourage all applicants to view our website at www.kingskidsmontessorihouse.weebly.com
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.